Benefits of Maharishi Vastu Homes
The Vedic texts report that living in Vastu homes leads to the following positive effects:
• Good health, wealth and happiness for everyone.
• Increased good fortune, good reputation.
• Prosperity and abundance.
• Stable peace of mind and well being
• Increased creativity and success.
• Harmonious relations and great comfort.
• Coherent thinking and decision making.
• No problems in private and professional life.
• Support of nature in all areas of life and daily living
• Fulfillment of all desires
• Victory over adversaries
• Longevity and fulfillment
Building for the health
and happiness of the
In addition to the qualities above people who live and work in Maharishi Vastus find that they:
• think more clearly and creatively
• make better decisions
• feel happier and healthier
• feel more alert and refreshed throughout the day
• enjoy more restful and refreshing sleep
• enjoy more energy and less fatigue
• experience less stress and greater peace of mind
• feel protected by their home
“Upon moving into my first Fortune-Creating home, I noticed I slept more soundly without waking up during the night. My thinking was clearer and I made better choices in business and my personal life.”MORE
According to the knowledge of Vastu — Maharishi Vastu architecture,
houses and offices not built in accord with Natural Law can create problems:
• anxiety, depression
• illness, chronic disease
• blocks to creativity
• bad luck, financial loss
• obstacles to progress and success
• disharmony in relationships, breakdown of family
• anti-social behavior and even criminal tendency
The negative effects of inauspiciously built houses include:
• Accidents and sudden death
• Destruction of the family, great misfortune
• Anxiety and constant fear
• Calamities and mental afflictions
• Enmity and quarrel, criminal tendencies
• Frailty of women
• Weakness, ill-health, chronic diseases
• Lack of creativity, dullness, constant fatigue
• Lack of money, financial loss, No success, whatever one tries
• Mental restlessness, no peace of mind